VIGIL Software Development Kit
The VIGIL Software Development Kit (SDK) is a set of software development tools that enable seamless integration between VIGIL Server and 3rd party security solutions and hardware devices. The SDK includes an Application Program Interface (API), sample source code and documentation that give our development partners the tools they need to rapidly develop integrated solutions.
The VIGIL SDK enables the full integration of live and recorded video from VIGIL Server into custom 3rd party applications, the review of POS data parsed and stored on the VMS and seamless interaction with alarms and integrated PTZ functions. With the integration of previously discrete systems into one solution our development partners are able to provide new efficiencies and improved functionality, all to provide their customers a more comprehensive security solution. Contact our Sales Team for more information and access to our SDK.
- COM architecture supports all modern development languages and tools, including .NET and C#
- Access and use PTZ functions on the VMS
- View and present associated POS data
- Monitor and trigger alarms on the VMS
- Easy to use object-oriented architecture allows developer to focus on the solution