Job Title: Inside Sales Account Manager
Reporting relationship: Inside Sales Manager
Work schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, overtime as required
Exemption status: Exempt
Grade/Salary Range: to be determined
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for working with the field sales team (Regional Sales, National and Key Account Managers, and Sales Engineers) and serve as the primary point-of-contact for all customers and projects in their assigned region as well as provide assistance and secondary coverage to customers and projects company-wide. The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing the relationship between the Company and our clients, responding to their requests and following up with internal departments to ensure the highest quality customer experience possible.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- General pre-sales support for our resellers and their end-user customers which includes product demonstrations via webex.
- Supporting the regional sales teams which include Field Sales, and Sales Engineers.
- Proactively identifying, winning and tracking new customers and projects
- Serve as the single point-of-contact for customers and projects, acting as liaison between the customer and all other 3xLOGIC departments and personnel.
- Supporting marketing programs.
- Sales tracking and follow up.
- Order processing and CRM software management
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution or commensurate experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in sales and are comfortable dealing with technical products.
- Possess a positive sales mentality and good negotiating skills.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Capable of independent self-motivated action based on your own initiative, but also a good team player.
- Experience in Security product sales is preferred but not required.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills are preferred buy not required.
Other (e.g. customer contact or access to confidential information): Has contact with outside vendors, customers, etc. Has access to information that is considered confidential; product forecast, product cost, product development schedules, financial information, employee related information, etc. Some travel may be required.